It started out as a harmless hobby. I had no idea it would come to this!
It has finally happened! We had our first Post-Covid meeting at Pueblo El Mirage on November 8, 2021 meeting. (Map below). The doors opened at 9:30 and we sewed until about 3. Take a look at all of the quilts from Show and Tell. We will continue to meet at this same time and location on the second and fourth Mondays of each month.
For our new members the address is:
11201 N El Mirage Rd , El Mirage , AZ 85335
Unfortunately, this only takes you to the front gate. Google does not display private roads. Below is a really good map to guide you through the community. It is the best way to find the Recreation Center. If you get lost, call Fred at 314-650-5327.
1. When you arrive at the gate, tell them you are with the quilting group. They will give you a tag for your car.
2. Stay on the main road. It will curve to the right.
3. When you get to the stop sign there is a triangle of plants. Go straight.
4. Go past the "round" building on the left.
5. The next building on the left is our meeting room. You can park in the open space. 6. Look for the Calico flag.
7. There is a map of the resort below.