I went to the fabric store for a thimble, and I brought home a longarm.
It has finally happened! We are returning to Pueblo El Mirage for our November 8, 2021 meeting. The doors open at 9:30 and we sew until about 3.
For our new members the address is:
11201 N El Mirage Rd , El Mirage , AZ 85335
Unfortunately, this only takes you to the front gate. Google does not display private roads. Below is a really good map to guide you through the community. It is the best way to find the Recreation Center. If you get lost, call Fred at 314-650-5327.
1. When you arrive at the gate, tell them you are with the quilting group. They will give you a tag for your car.
2. Stay on the main road. It will curve to the right.
3. When you get to the stop sign there is a triangle of plants. Go straight.
4. Go past the "round" building on the left.
5. The next building on the left is our meeting room. You can park in the open space. 6. Look for the Calico flag.
Calico Renewal was due July 1, but of course you still can join. You can pay on the website, or mail your dues to Pat W. If any of your contact information has changed since last year, please download the membership form and mail it with your payment.
The Mission of Calico Cut-Ups is to promote the appreciation, enjoyment, and knowledge of quilting as an art form and a craft to its membership and to the general public. The Club provides opportunities to broaden quilting skills through educational programs, meetings and workshops and encourages quilting for the benefit of charitable causes.